You knew this list had to be coming at some point. Here are some things I love, that I feel at least 20% guilty about.
1. Sonic drinks at happy hour.
Every day I get off work at 2:00 and I drive past Sonic on my way home. Cherry Orange Sprite, Grape Sprite, and Cherry Cokes call my name as I pass. I think, "It's after 2:00. Happy Hour. Half price. I've got enough change in the ashtray in my car....." It's a terrible habit that I'm trying to break.
2. Nail polish. Which I told you all about yesterday. Serious problem.
3. Reading or watching TV in bed. Our bed is one of my favorite places. It's soft and cozy and the comforter if fluffy. Sundays in bed are my favorite.
4. Take-out Chinese food! Sweet and Sour chicken is my weakness! There's a little place between the grocery store and Papa John's pizza that has the best Chinese in town and we loooove it.
5. Haagen-Dazs' Vanilla Honey Bee ice cream. No chunks of cookies or candy or chocolate or fruit or anything else (although I do like those things). Just pure, perfect vanilla ice cream flavored ever so lightly with honey. It's absolutely the most perfect ice cream ever and a rare treat when I get it.
6. Goodbird's. Next to the Wal-Mart on Northside Drive in Statesboro, GA there's a little drive-thru that serves the absolute best chicken tenders and vinegar fries. They have the best yeast rolls and the best sweet iced tea. It'll clog your arteries and make you chunky, but if you're ever in Statesboro, you should swing through. Your mouth won't be sorry.
7. Yarn! I love yarn! And it really shouldn't be a "guilty" pleasure... but my collection has grown to massive proportions. I have to keep some of it our in our storage closet. It's bad. And I have yarn that's more than 6 or 7 years old... that I've never used. I keep saying that someday I'll make a scrap afghan with just bits and pieces of all my yarn in it. Someday...
8. Chapstick. Lipgloss. Lip Balm. Whatever you call it, I'm addicted to it. I'm the girl who picks up the junk they sell at the check-out line at the grocery store. Burt's Bees, Carmex, Blistex. I have it all. But you wanna know a secret? The best lip stuff ever is Vicks VapoRub. Yep, that stuff you rub on your chest when you're sick. My new sister Emily let me in on that one and I use it all the time. It makes your lips tingly and keeps your sinuses open. And it moisturizes like crazy! It really works!
The Soup, Chelsea Lately, The Girls Next Door (before the big break-up), and all those other ridiculous shows? Yeah. I find myself watching E! when nobody's looking. Especially late at night. I can't help it!
10. Twilight. *sigh* Oh lord, do I love me some Twilight. This is probably the biggest one on the list. It's ridiculous, really, as I am not 13 years old. I just can't help it. Please don't judge me.... or my Edward action figure.
And yeah, I already have a date with Jessica planned to see the midnight showing of Eclipse when it comes out.
What's your guilty pleasure?