Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Home

Well, we're back from DC and are soooo tired. Today's the first of June and I really planned on having a brand new mixtape ready for you, but it just hasn't happened quite yet. It will take another day or so. Expect it by the end of the week. In the meantime, you can download June's mix from Big Red Robot... my favorite place for monthly mixtapes. His mixes always make me happy.

Also, I'm hoping to have a few more pictures from the trip edited and posted by the end of the week. I really should get to those 500+ unread items in Google Reader, too. I feel so disconnected with the blog world. Okay, I feel disconnected with the whole world. I'm also starting to feel like I should maybe weed out some blogs that I don't "actively" read. You know, the ones you just scroll through, looking at the pictures. I'll add it to my ever expanding to-do list. Right now, however, the top of my to-do list reads, "Go to work!" So, to work I go.

xoxo

No comments: