Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Humpday Listday: Chris' Birthday Edition!

Today is the Mister's Birthday and I thought I'd share a few reasons I'm glad he was born!

1. He helps me build forts out of the couch cushions and blankets in the middle of the bedroom floor when I ask.
2. He's a much more efficient shopper than I am. Without Chris, I'd spend hours in the grocery store aimlessly wandering around until I've spent $200.
3. He likes to drive around and explore just as much as I do. Maybe even more.
4. My skepticism is balanced out by his amazing ability to be eternally optimistic.
5. I'm not computer illiterate; actually, I'm pretty proficient. But whenever I can't figure out what's wrong with the computer, he always can.
6. By marrying him, I gained a whole new (really awesome) family.
7. He makes me laugh at the most unexpected times.
8. He gave me a kitty for my birthday.
9. He has more faith in me than I do in myself.
10. Because he knows how crazy I am and loves me in spite of (or maybe because of) it.

And now, a song:


No comments: