Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kentucky Fried Eew

About a week ago, Chris and I decided to be adventurous for dinner. I hadn't eaten at a KFC since I was in High School and was forced to on a band trip. So we decided to be brave and try that new chicken "sandwich." You know the one... the one that's just two pieces of chicken with bacon and cheese in the middle. The one that's supposed to look like this:


Doesn't look so bad, right? Well, if it had actually looked like that, we might have enjoyed ourselves, but instead, it looked like this:


Granted, that's after I'd had a few bites, but that doesn't account for the fact that it was soggy and greasier than anything I've ever eaten. We both left feeling more than a little sick and decided that waiting another 10 years to eat at KFC again wouldn't be such a bad idea.

So, what does this teach us? That the word "Sandwich" shouldn't be used on anything that doesn't include bread. And that sometimes, I make very poor food choices.

xoxo

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I can't believe ya'll actually tried that. lol I'm sure it tasted how it looked.