1. Jenny Lewis. Oh, Jenny. I want her hair. I want her voice. I want her sly smile. I want her way with words. She's just perfect, isn't she?
2. Sarah Michelle Gellar. She'll always be Buffy to me.
3. Dolly Parton. Classic and always unapologetic. There's just nobody quite like Dolly.
"I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde."
4. Billie Piper. Former teen pop Queen (like the Britney of the UK), who's played companion to The Doctor, and a high-class quick-witted call-girl. She's gorgeous, funny, smart and British. Pretty much perfect, right?
5. Summer Glau. She kicked Reaver butt as River in Firefly, and she's been a Terminator, for goodness sake! At this point, I'd watch her in anything!
6. Kate Moennig. You watch her in The L Word as Shane for 6 seasons and just try not to love her. It's impossible!
7. Zooey & Emily Deschanel. They're sisters, so I'm counting them as one. Basically, the prettiest siblings around.
8. Felicia Day. Penny from Dr. Horrible, Queen of Twitter, and writer/creator/star of The Guild. And a redhead! Best. Geek. Ever.
9. Kristen Bell. She's tiny, blonde, and has a wit so sharp it could cut through steel. And she's got mad detective skills in Veronica Mars.
10. Katee Sackhoff as Starbuck. I'm pretty sure she could kick your ass. And everybody else's.
Honorable Mention: Allison Janney (C.J. Cregg is my hero), Tina Fey (Um... our cat's name is Liz Lemon for Pete's sake!), and Alicia Silverstone & Liv Tyler in Aerosmith's Crazy video.
Who's your Girl Crush?