Today's list is poorly thought out and hastily put together. I apologize. Profusely.
10 Random Facts about me:
1. I am highly allergic to feathers. Most kinds. Definitely goose, chicken and duck down. It makes shopping for comforters and throw pillows absolute hell. And hotels. We always have to call hotels to make sure there aren't feather pillows. It's ridiculously inconvenient.
2. Every now and then, I loooove Brussels sprouts. It comes and goes, but sometimes, I just get a craving.
3. One of my secrets is in this book: My postcard is also on the back cover. And is one of the Amazon preview images. And I didn't know anything about it until I was reading the book in a store two and a half years after it came out. (Ask me which and I'll tell you, if you don't already know.)
4. I am 25 years old and have never been on an airplane. We rarely took big trips when I was a kid and when we did, we drove. An opportunity just never presented itself. This Saturday, Chris and I are leaving for Washington, D.C. for a week... we're flying.
5. I like to make a game out of figuring out which celebrity's voice is in a commercial. I'm pretty good at it.
Droid = James VanDerBeek
Bank of America = Keifer Sutherland
Lowes = Gene Hackman
AIG = Stockard Channing
State Farm = Patrick Dempsey
6. Once upon a time, I was a huge band geek. I played tenor saxophone (not very well, but I tried) and was Drum Major my senior year. Most of my high school memories are shaped around football games and band practice.
From my senior year. I'm in the front, next to the majorette. Gooooo Tigers!
7. My favorite cake is a tie between Red Velvet (Granny's Red Velvet at Christmas is the best) and my Aunt Kathie's birthday cake. She makes the best birthday cakes. They taste just like a birthday cake should.
8. Most days, my "Not a Paper Cup" is filled with water instead of tea or coffee.
9. I really am a huge geek. I have seen every single episode of Stargate SG-1. And Stargate Atlantis. Don't judge me.
10. My sole reason for wanting to learn how to knit is so that I can knit some socks for a very special someone who loves socks. But at this rate, We'll be in our 80's by the time it actually happens.
Aaaaand that's my list! Next week, we'll be on vacation in D.C. so my list will probably be themed!