Friday, May 21, 2010

Joan Jett, E.T. and D.C.

I went to Goodwill on Wednesday and look what I found for $0.99!
And it plays perfectly! I've been keeping an eye out for this record for months now, not ever actually thinking I'd find it. And I had just been to Goodwill and looked through all the records late last week! The lesson here? Always check the records. Always.

Also in my awesome Goodwill haul this week was this gem:
It made me smile and I just couldn't leave it there even if it is a wee bit warped.

Tomorrow Chris and I are leaving bright and early for Washington D.C. for a week. We're excited to be getting out of Statesboro for a while. We've needed a vacation for a while. I'm planning to take lots of pictures and hoping to post at least a few times while we're gone.

Have a happy weekend!
xoxo

No comments: