Monday, May 3, 2010

NOT Listday.

I know it's not Wednesday, but here's a list of what I need to do this week:

1. Finish Callie & Robert's buttonieres. I'm so close to being done! And they're sooooo cute! The one that's different is for the ring bearer. Aww!
(sorry for the terrible cell pic)

2. Make a super-secret (and super-awesome) gift for Callie & Robert.
3. Mail the GIANT STACK of stuff I need to mail.
4. Go to the grocery store! We're out of like... everything.
5. Decide on clothes for the weekend and PACK THEM!
6. Get a haircut! Ugh... nothing worse than bangs that don't do anything!
7. Try to keep the plants we planted last night for a full week. I'm really terrible with plants, so this really may be a challenge. Poor plants.
8. Sit down and spend a few hours working on redesigning my blog. I think a change is a-comin'.

I think that's it. It sounded like more in my head. We'll see how much of that actually gets done.

Happy Monday.

No comments: