10 Celebrities I Inexplicably Dislike:
There is no real tangible reason to dislike these people, I just do. I call it "irrational celebrity hatred."
1. Denzel Washington. Okay, Remember the Titans was good... but I still don't like him.
2. Russell Crowe. It kills me that he's playing Robin Hood. The man is 46 years old. Ridiculous.
3. Scarlett Johansson. I just don't see the appeal. She is very unconventionally beautiful, but I just don't "get" it. Only redeeming quality? Her album with Pete Yorn, which is amazing.
4. Colin Farrell. I don't see how anybody could like him at this point.
5. Cameron Diaz. That laugh. Uggghhh... makes me want to pull my hair out.
6. Miley Cyrus. What is wrong with her voice? Are her teeth too big for her mouth? Or is it her tongue? I can't figure out what it is. It isn't a lisp exactly... Whatever it is, it annoys the crap outta me!
7. Jennifer Garner. I just can't get on board that train. No sir. Not a fan.
8. Renee Zellweger. If her eyes were any more squinty, she would be blind.
9. Jerry Seinfeld. I just don't care for him, I guess. He seems perfectly nice, but I just don't think he's for me. I was never really a Seinfeld fan.
10. Dane Cook. That man is NOT funny.
Bonus: Nickelback. A band isn't a celebrity, but I hate them anyway. With a burning fiery passion.
Next week, I promise to post a happier list.