Saturday, May 1, 2010

Blog It Forward

Hello May!
Today is my turn in the Indie Biz Blog It Forward challenge... it's my day to share what inspires me to make and create. For those of you who are here for the first time, Welcome!

So, what inspires me? With no rhyme or reason, these things:



(all images via weheartit)

What's that? You want more inspiration? Well then, you should go HERE, to Katie Joy's blog tomorrow for her blog it forward post! She always has pretty things to share. And she has a pretty cool name, too.

Happy Weekend!

xoxo

2 comments:

citymouse said...

I love the photo of the picnic in the grove. That's my inspiration... that's the life I aspire to. I find the whole idea of outdoor living so romantic. Until we finally do something with our backyard, we are relegated to the front porch... could be worse. Working on spiffying that up this weekend, so at least it'll be a fun place to hang out.

You don't have an e-mail associated with your blog, so I can't respond to any of your comments, but please know I love that you read me and am a big fan of yours.

malia said...

great images... love the stars image and miss dolly parton too (-:

thanks for visting YoT...