Hello and Happy Humpday!
Here are some things I'm not very good at:
1. Math. This is most noticeable when calculating tips or making a deposit of more than one check at the bank.
2. Being assertive. Yeah. I'm a pushover. Big time.
3. Waking up in the mornings. Snooze buttons were invented for a reason. That reason is me. Strangely, I also have a really hard time going to sleep at night. It takes me at least 15-20 minutes of lying there before I can even begin to fall asleep.
4. Whistling. I'm jealous of people who can whistle. I can do it, just not very loud or very long. And whistling a tune? Completely out of the question.
5. Geography. I couldn't be on Jeopardy for this reason. I really have trouble with places.... including directions. The TomTom is a lifesaver.
6. Haggling. I think things should have a price and that should be what you have to pay for it.
7. Small talk. It always makes me nervous. I either hear something wrong and get confused or say something that makes no sense. In my defense, I usually say something that makes no sense because I heard the other person wrong.
8. Jenga. The game Jenga. And it's not that I'm bad at it, exactly. It just makes me ridiculously nervous. Sitting around waiting for the whole thing to fall over? I'd rather not, thankyouverymuch.
9. Drawing. After two drawing classes where I made A's, I still can't draw very well. I think my A's were for effort. In fact, I'm pretty sure of it.
10. Saving money. I have permanent holes in my pockets. But I'm getting better. Chris is really good at saving money, so at least he balances me out.
What are you bad at?