In no particular order:
1. Hogwarts. This one should be on everybody's list. I'd even settle for part of the grounds. Like Hagrid's hut. Or the Gryffindor common room. Although, Universal Studios in Orlando, FL seems to be the closest any of us Muggles can come to the real Hogwarts. *sigh*
2. Stars Hollow, Connecticut. Somehow, this seems to be the best, sweetest, most homey town in the world. At least it looks that way on Gilmore Girls. And who wouldn't want to get a cup of coffee at Luke's diner? Really?!
3. The Shire. Beautiful green countryside? Check. Happy pint-size neighbors with hairy feet? Check. Round doors with knobs in the middle? Check. What else would you want in a fictional place?
4. Neverland. The pirates alone would be enough. Not to mention the flying. Oh! And the mermaids!
5. 100 Acre Wood. "Oh, d-d-d-d-dear!" If Piglet, Pooh, Rabbit, Eeyore, and Tigger were real, wouldn't you want to visit them?
6. CandyLand. It's a land. Made of CANDY, people.
7. OZ. For the simple fact that I want a purple pony.
8. Narnia. Post-White Witch occupation, if you please.
9. Florin. This one may be a little obscure until you know what it's from. It's the country from The Princess Bride. I could hang with Fezzik, I think.
10. Inside the TARDIS. But only with the Tenth Doctor, I believe.
* Capeside, Mass. (Dawson's Creek)
* Fantasia (The Neverending Story)
Some of you may ask, "Why not Sunndayle?" since Buffy is my favorite show. Here's the answer: Would you really want a place full of demons and vampires to exist? No, I wouldn't either.
What fictional places do you want to visit?