Thursday, April 15, 2010

Songs for Rainy Days: A Mixtape

So. I've decided to make my mixes downloadable so that you can take 'em with you and keep 'em forever! Also, I can never find all the songs I want to put on my list online. This way works better for you and for me.

Here's a mix for April, even though it's half over.

1. "I know I'll never be lonely, I've got songs in my blood."
2. "Love is blind and you're far too kind, don't ever let it show."
3. "You must stick up for yourself son, never mind what anybody else done."
4. "We washed up on messy beaches."
5. "I did a sick, sick thing to my love."
6. "You're shaking my confidence daily."
7. "Hot July ain't good to me, I'm pink and black and blue for you."
8. "Always gets me into trouble..."
9. "You're a liar and that's the truth."
10. "I'm a baby boomer's daughter, And I'm never gonna reach nirvana."
11. "Pick me up, take me back, put me down."
12. "
I'm coming up only to hold you under."
13. "Oh baby, baby, baby please..."
14. "If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance."
15. "The sound of the city, baby, seems to disappear."
16. "She had eyes so blue they looked like weather."
17. "God, it's great to be alive, takes the skin right off my hide."

Download it HERE!
(Packed with MP3 files, and cover art.)

I'm actually working on getting our wedding CD packed and uploaded. I'll post that sometime later this week. Perhaps along with some wedding pictures.... hmm.....
For now, enjoy the mix. I hope I can get May's out a little sooner.

xoxo

No comments: