Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Humpday Listday: I Want...

It's Wednesday and I owe you a list.

Here are 10 things I want right now:

1. a nap
2. a pair of TOMS wrap boots.
3. an iPad. I just can't help it. They look so cool. Maybe when the second gen comes out....
4. for it to be fall already! We've had a heat advisory every day this week.
5. to miraculously not have to work this Saturday. All the girls on my Mom's side of the fam are getting together and I can't go! No fair!
6. better cuticles. I bite mine and they look horrid right now.
7. a shower. I got my hair trimmed yesterday afternoon and didn't wash it this morning. My stylist loads me up with gunk every time!
8. my to-do list to take care of itself.
9. to go watch old episodes of Daria in bed.
10. my cat to curl up next to me while I watch Daria in bed.

Oh well. All my lists can't be winners.

xoxo

1 comment:

citymouse said...

I bite my cuticles too. It sucks. They always look bad and sometimes I make them hurt/bleed and then I think, What the hell is wrong with me?

I haven't thought about Daria in ages. I used to love that show.