Friday, July 30, 2010

Chris and I are leaving for North Carolina in the morning to spend the weekend at Camp Meeting with his family. It's a tradition in his family and this will be my first time. I'm really excited for all of it except the part where there's no air conditioning.... that part I'm a little worried about. But it's supposed to be much cooler there than it's been here. We made a big batch of trail mix last night and have all our board games ready to go. I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures of all the fun!

We'll be back on Monday night, but I have a few posts scheduled while I'm gone, like August's mixtape! It's already done and scheduled and should be up Sunday morning.

Aaaaand here' s where I apologize for not being around very much this week. I'm sorry! I had every intention of making several posts that never happened. They will happen soon. I went to see both sides of my family last weekend and got a few goodies from each (Granny sent me home with an entire box of homemade preserves!). I also got a ton of my Mom's old records and a box of old stuff from when I was a kid out of storage. That'll make a fun post sometime soon.

So, enjoy your weekend and I'll see you Monday!
xoxo

1 comment:

citymouse said...

I love big family get togethers. They are really the times you remember most. Hope you have fun.