Sunday, March 7, 2010

Whew!

We're back from Atlanta, safe and sound. We were gone from Wednesday afternoon until about 45 minutes ago. Chris' Dad is doing SO WELL! He went through two major back surgeries and never went to the ICU! He even walked some today. We were absolutely amazed at his progress in such a short time. Thanks to everybody that kept him in your thoughts and prayers.

As for us, we're glad to be home. Lemon seems to have missed us pretty fiercely. She let me pick her up and hold her without a fight so she must have at least missed us a little. It'll be good to sleep in our own bed tonight and cook a meal in our own kitchen. I think we were getting pretty tired of sandwiches and hospital food and take-out.

As for "Today I Love," I think anybody that actually cares if I post will understand why I was a little lax the last few days.

I promise I'll keep the schedule up this week.
Starting tonight.
As soon as we get back from dinner.

No comments: