Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green

In honor of St. Patrick's Day...
Today I love GREEN!

Here are some awesome green things.

Prepared for Precipitation Umbrella from ModCloth.

Green Hunter Wellies.

Blooming Lattice Cardigan from Anthropologie.


Ikea Stockholm Easy Chair.

Ciao Bella Ballet flats.

Green Jelllooooo!

Vintage green Pyrex.
Classic Keds in green.

Belted Trench from Old Navy.

Pretty green scarf from PiperLime.
Flamenco Shower Curtain from Anthro.

Opalescent Tumblers from Anthro.

Seth Green.

Essie nail polish in Mint Candy Apple.

Cockadoodle Dress from Anthro.

And finally, that iconic green dress Keira Knightly wore in Atonement.



There are some of my very favorite green things. What are some of yours?
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved so many of the wonderful green things you posted, but my favorite would be Seth Green. I love him so. :)

Katie said...

Who couldn't love Seth Green?! He's pretty much amazing.