Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shake It Like A Polaroid Picture!

Okay, I have to share this. This is one of the most fun things I've found in a looooong time. Have you ever wished you could make your digital pictures into Polaroids? Well, now you can! Go to this website and download the program. It's so much fun and a monkey could do it, it's so easy! It even makes the Polaroid sound when you convert a picture! I was most definitely born a couple of decades too late.

Here are a few that I did tonight. I hope they're not too hard to see since they're on a white background.





See, doesn't that look like fun?!

I also wanted to share two more pieces I made for the LDQ.

A tasty-looking cupcake, using Elsie's pattern. Yum.


And the cutest little love bear you ever saw, using a freebie pattern from Badbird.


Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go dig around for some stamps and an envelope!

1 comment:

Bibbi's Boggled Bloggle (say that three times fast) said...

Looks like you were having fun. I'll have to see is this monkey can try the web site. lol I can mess up when it comes to computer stuff. Just ask Rischa???