Wednesday, January 21, 2009

10 Things You (Probably) Never Knew About Me

Here are some things that you may (or may not) know about me. Don't judge me by the weird ones.

1. I love Star Trek: The Next Generation. Geordi La Forge taught me how to read.


2. I only buy Hello Kitty Band-Aids. Yes, I am 8 years old! Thanks for asking.


3. I love to wear red lipsick, but I rarely have the courage.

4. I have no problem cutting my own bangs. And I usually do a better job than the girl that cuts my hair.

5. I don't eat blue things. Blue lollipops, blue Gatorage, blue snow cones... the list goes on. Nothing edible is naturally blue, except blueberries. And I can eat the heck out of some blueberries.

6. I love, I mean really love making mixed CD's for people. I think about the order of the songs, even. It's a very involved process.

7. I keep a list in the back of my mini inspiration journal of all the TV shows I've watched all the way through. The list is longer than I care to admit.

8. I have a favorite Catholic saint. Okay, I have two:
St. Sebastian, because he's always so pretty... even with all the arrows in him.

And St. Lawrence, because he was grilled alive and that always makes for interesting works of art. Also, he's the patron saint of cooks.... for obvious (and gross) reasons.

9. My guilty pleasure TV show is The Girls Next Door. I know, I know. That's why it's called a guilty pleasure... but seriously, I love that show.


10. Sometimes I think about how I would answer James Lipton's 10 questions.
1. What is your favorite word? (squeege)
2. What is your least favorite word? (
panties... guh. I always say underwear.)
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? (
People who are passionate about something.)
4. What turns you off? (
ignorance)
5. What is your favorite curse word? (
horseshit... the same answer as Tom Hanks, thankyouverymuch)
6. What sound or noise do you love? (
Loud, raucous laughter.)
7. What sound or noise do you hate? (
my alarm clock)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? (
If I count art as my current profession, then I'd like to be the person that chooses music for soundtracks for movies and TV shows. )
9. What profession would you not like to do? (
Teacher. Little kids scare the crap out of me.)
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? (
"Welcome home.")

Seriously this time, goodnight all.

1 comment:

Rischa said...

I used to watch Star Trek TNG, too.