Things that are ruining my day:
- Burned my hand on my curling iron this morning. All 5 fingers and a little palm. Big Ouch.
- Had a fender-bender on Friday in the rain. So I don't have a car until mine gets fixed.
- It's still raining. The proof is coming in through the roof of the shop where I work and landing in a bucket.
- I stepped in a puddle in my new shoes (that have the cutest cut-outs that let the water in) when I went out to the curb to get the lunch that the Hubs so kindly brought me to work.
- Also, my hair got soaked and now all the hard work I put in with the offending curling iron is ruined.
- I'm working all day at the shop and can't leave. Even though there hasn't been one. single. customer. All day.
Things that are making me smile anyway:
- I'm editing engagement photos for Jessica & Justin and there are quite a few that make me get all mushy inside and go "Aaawwwwwww!"
- I have a dinner date with Jessica tonight!
- Cranking up the radio at the shop since there are no customers. :)
- Getting emails that people are "liking" my mixes on 8tracks.
- Having the will-power to get the fruit-cup as a side at Chick-fil-a instead of fries.
- Watching City Slickers and City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Gold this weekend.