Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sweethearts on Parade


Don't get too excited yet.... this mix is from last February. This year's will be up shortly. Until then, enjoy some lovey-dovey sounds from last year.

Tracklist:
  1. Mika / Love Today
  2. Lisa Hannigan / I Don't Know
  3. Feist / Mushaboom
  4. Nouvelle Vague / Just Can't Get Enough
  5. Pixies / La La Love You
  6. Frank & Nancy Sinatra / Somethin' Stupid
  7. The Morning Benders / Lovefool
  8. The Flaming Lips / Do You Realize??
  9. Björk / All Is Full of Love
  10. Cake / Love You Madly
  11. The Cure / Lovesong
  12. John Lennon / Oh My Love
  13. The Raveonettes / Last Dance
  14. The Smiths / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
  15. Colin Hay / I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You
  16. Death Cab For Cutie / I Will Follow You Into the Dark
  17. M. Ward / Sweethearts on Parade

DOWNLOAD IT
! (direct from dropbox.com)

OR, as always... listen via 8tracks.com!

No comments: