Monday, February 7, 2011

Humpday Listday: It Isn't Wednesday.

I know it isn't Wednesday, but it's been so long since I've posted a list, I decided it didn't matter what day it was. This list is a two-parter.

Things that are ruining my day:
  1. Burned my hand on my curling iron this morning. All 5 fingers and a little palm. Big Ouch.
  2. Had a fender-bender on Friday in the rain. So I don't have a car until mine gets fixed.
  3. It's still raining. The proof is coming in through the roof of the shop where I work and landing in a bucket.
  4. I stepped in a puddle in my new shoes (that have the cutest cut-outs that let the water in) when I went out to the curb to get the lunch that the Hubs so kindly brought me to work.
  5. Also, my hair got soaked and now all the hard work I put in with the offending curling iron is ruined.
  6. I'm working all day at the shop and can't leave. Even though there hasn't been one. single. customer. All day.

Things that are making me smile anyway:
  1. I'm editing engagement photos for Jessica & Justin and there are quite a few that make me get all mushy inside and go "Aaawwwwwww!"
  2. I have a dinner date with Jessica tonight!
  3. Cranking up the radio at the shop since there are no customers. :)
  4. Getting emails that people are "liking" my mixes on 8tracks.
  5. Having the will-power to get the fruit-cup as a side at Chick-fil-a instead of fries.
  6. Watching City Slickers and City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Gold this weekend.
xoxo

1 comment:

citymouse said...

Love bullet posts. Hope your day ended on an up note. (I would have been right there with you at Chik-fil-a and their fries. I love everything about them so much, I think I want to quit my job and work for them.)