Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Less Than Three

It's heeeere! 17 sugary-sweet songs to get you through Valentine's day with your somebody special. I do so hope you enjoy it.

Tracklist:
  1. Van Morrison / Jackie Wilson Said (I'm In Heaven When You Smile)
  2. Those Darlins / Red Light Love
  3. Her Space Holiday / Sleepy Tigers
  4. The Do / At Last
  5. Devendra Banhart / Lover
  6. Lay Low / My Second Hand Heart
  7. The Wannadies / You and Me Song
  8. Pains of Being Pure at Heart / This Love is Fucking Right
  9. Girl In a Coma / As The World Falls Down
  10. Roy Orbison / You Got It
  11. Old 97's / Valentine
  12. Seabear / Arms
  13. Nina Simone / To Love Somebody
  14. Mum / If I Were A Fish
  15. Wilco / You And I
  16. Viva Voce / Mixtape=Love
  17. Karen O and the Kids / All Is Love
DOWNLOAD IT!

Or, there's always 8tracks! (Ps... if you listen there, please register and "like" the mix. It makes me all mushy inside when I get that little notice in my inbox!)



xoxo

No comments: