Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TOMS: Shoes Saving Lives

Right before all the college bowl games this year (I'm talkin' football here, people), Chris and I made a bet. We devised a point system and a rather large and elaborate Excel spreadsheet and then we made our picks. The winner received a prize of their choosing, worth about $50-$60. And miraculously, I won. It was pure luck, I assure you. What I chose for my prize was this:




Gold Glitter TOMS. TOMS isn't just another shoe company, though. For every single pair of TOMS Shoes purchased, a pair of shoes is donated to a child in need who has no shoes. One for One.
It's kind of awesome to know that when you wear your TOMS, a kid that didn't have shoes before has some now because of you. And it's a pretty sweet deal, I get shiny gold shoes and so does somebody else!


No comments: