Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crochet Crazy!

Lydia came over last week and asked me to help her make a hat. This started a crocheting frenzy. I hadn't done any since I moved out of my beloved Marvin House, but now I can't stop. Hats and scarves, oh my!

My gold hat. I call it my elsie hat. Lydia knows why.
This one I'm keeping for myself.



I really like this one, but I want to give it away. Any takers?


This one I did not make. Lydia brought it from home. One of our Great Aunts made it for Lydia's mom (my aunt) a looong time ago. I'm obsessed. Must. Learn. How. To. Make. Diamonds.

And here's me wearing the hat and the scarf that matches. Beautiful, I know.


I'm working on several things now. Will post them when I'm finished. Pinky swear.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I started crocheting when I was little, but one problem is I never learned how to keep going. I could only do one line. I didn't learn how to connect it together. :( I would like to learn how to make me pretty hats and scarves!

Rischa said...

Adorable!! You look OH so fashionable in the matching set! You should start an Etsy business. Etsy shoppers would be clamoring for these! Mom taught me how to crochet several years ago, but it didn't stick. Now I want to relearn it. I'd like to make myself some arm warmers.

Stacey said...

The crazy thing is I have a hook and some yarn. I've had it since high school! LOL! I tried to pick up on it again, but then I put it back down. I need to get some better yarn, though.