Thursday, October 29, 2009

Team G

I know, I know! Three posts in one night? Trust me, you won't be sorry.

After I found and watched (like 5 times) the new Jenny video for See Fernando (see previous post), I became curious about who made the video, since it was so incredibly awesome. I found Team G. According to their vimeo channel.....
"TEAM G is a "massively inclusive" film collective with
folks in Los Angeles, New York and Kansas City.
With a focus on friendship and collaboration,
TEAM G makes feature films, short films, music videos
and commercials that please everyone."


The bottom line is that they have made some of the best and most beautiful music videos I've ever seen. They're like little movies and are so enthralling to watch.


Múm "Sing Along" - This one is my favorite (besides Jenny's, that is). It's one of those things you watch and you think, "Wow. I want to live IN that movie/video/tv show/etc." Just beautiful. I suggest watching in fullscreen mode.


Blind Pilot "Go On, Say It"

Blind Pilot "Go On, Say It" from Team G on Vimeo.




The Raveonettes "Last Dance"

Raveonettes "Last Dance" from Team G on Vimeo.



Jenny Lewis "See Fernando" - I thought I'd throw this one in here again. Just in case you couldn't tell... I really love Jenny Lewis.

No comments: