Monday, April 27, 2009

Pink Plush Heart

Okay... it has recently come to my attention that I am a little obsessed with anatomical hearts. (Remember this?) Well, here we go again.
This is for a group project in my drawing class. I know, I know... there really isn't much drawing in this particular project. It will be a nice, big, texture-filled mixed-media collage. There will be two plush hearts, much like the one pictured above, except they will NOT be in vintage pink fabric with flowers. They'll be in a nice, blood-red corduroy. Very tactile. This is a prototype... just to make sure the pattern works. And it does... mostly. The right side seems to have flattened out a bit, but other than that... it looks quite good. The finished product will have veins and such done with copper wire. I'll be sure to post pictures when it's all complete.

Anyway, this is what I'm working on tonight.

No comments: