Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wedding Inspiration

Hello everybody!

I just wanted to share a link that I found tonight. After months and months of looking online and in magazines at wedding stuff that has just never been quite what I'm looking for, I came across THIS. (One of those things I wish I had found in the beginning)

The website is actually a place where you can buy or sell "gently used" wedding gowns for really good prices. While I didn't find anything in that section, I did find the "Real Weddings" section and fell in love. Everything there seems to be very unique and have that hand crafted look (of course I would love it). All the creativity and attention to details has inspired me to do some re-thinking about decorations and other details. Luckily, everything I'm re-thinking is all stuff that is no where near set in stone. I'm sure I'm giving everybody whiplash from changing my mind so much, but I suppose as long as we haven't bought and paid for anything, a little mind-changing is alright. I have found more ideas and been more inspired and excited to work on wedding things now than I have been in quite a while. I've been a little lackluster in the wedding planning area lately.... but no more!

Here are some of the pictures from the above mentioned site that were particularly inspiring.


And now, a song. My favorite.


No comments: