Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Flickr and Promises

Okay, here's the deal. One of the things I've wanted to do for a while is get my photos on Flickr and they just recently lifted the "3 sets rule" for free users. So, I'm working on that. After they're all there and organized, I'll be linking the pictures I blog here from Flickr. Soooooo, please forgive any possible wonkiness this whole process causes.

That being said, I have quite a few pictures to post. Hopefully I'll get them up tonight and will blog them, too. Pictures including, but not limited to:
  • fabulous new pieces for the LDQ
  • crazyawesome pictures of the beach from this weekend
  • drawing projects that I just got back from my professor today
  • a few pictures of me that Chris took. I'm so proud of his budding photo skillz. (Yes, with a 'z')
Hi-ho, hi-ho, off to Flickr-ing I go!

1 comment:

Bibbi's Boggled Bloggle (say that three times fast) said...

Can't wait to see them. I love looking at pictures.