Yesterday, on our way home from Chris' parents' house (which is in the North Georgia mountains) we got SNOWED ON. It was so pretty. And COLD! It didn't stick to anything, but it was snowing just the same. I wish I'd thought to snap a picture.
Also, I thought I'd share that my Sister-in-law Emily (but I like to just call her my Sister) got engaged on Thanksgiving to a great guy named Tyler. Here's a picture I'm stealing from facebook:
That's the actual proposal! Aren't they precious? I love them. AND I'm going to be a bridesmaid! And Chris is going to be a groomsman! I couldn't be more excited about this wedding! Emily was there every single step of the way for our wedding. I mean, I wouldn't have found a dress without her! So we're really looking forward to returning the favor.
In other really exciting news, Georgia Southern won yet another playoff game on Saturday (my Birthday). We beat Wofford 23-20! This means the team will go to Delaware next Saturday and if we win there, it's off to the National Championship for us! It's very exciting. We take our football very seriously here in Statesboro.
And now I thought I'd share my really weird dream from last night. Let's start with some background info:
1. On the Georgia Southern campus, there is a central grassy area called "Sweetheart Circle."
2. When I lived in a house on Marvin Ave., the five of us girls used to pack up some food and blankets and have picnics out in the grass. We called them "Sweetheart Circle Picnics."
3. Emily made a Red Velvet Cake for this weekend, from my Grandmother's recipe. It was delicious.
4. I've been re-listening to my Coconut Records albums alot lately, wishing for a new one soon.
5. I watch Doctor Who. And I'm kind of obsessed with it. I just re-watched series 1 & 2, and I'm halfway through 3.
6. There is a new UK version of Law & Order that comes on BBC America... starring Freema Agyeman, who played Martha Jones in series 3 of Doctor Who.
So, last night I dreamed that I was having a Sweetheart Circle Picnic with Jason Schwartzman. There was a basket and quilt and everything. We were eating the Red Velvet cake Emily made for Christmas. And he was performing the new (non-existent) Coconut Records album for me while I ate. And then I heard the TARDIS noise and after it had appeared, out popped the 11th Doctor (Matt Smith's version), who asked me if I'd seen Martha Jones. I told him, "She's not Martha now. She's on Law & Order." Jason Schwartzman says, "That's a pretty good show." Then I woke up. Talk about a surreal dream. I think it was the cough medicine I took just before I went to bed.
What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?