This week, I made a list of 25 things I want to do before I add another year onto the total. Here's my "25 Before 26" list. Some of the items are quite serious and down to business. Others are just tiny things. Some are really quite silly. I hope to accomplish them all this year.
And in case you can't read my messy handwriting:
- Buy a sofa.
- Make a headboard.
- Open an Etsy shop.
- Start a record collection (and buy a record player).
- Finish LDQ & Arrows quilts (and make another!)
- Find a great rug for the living room.
- Camping on Cumberland. Take a picture of a wild horse.
- Make health a priority.
- Bake a Red Velvet cake.
- Make a 17 song mixtape playlist for every month.
- Write a letter every week.
- Read 20 books that aren't Twilight or Harry Potter.
- Sew something wearable.
- Fill the pages of a sketchbook.
- Mail 5 care packages for no reason
- Go to a state I've never been to.
- Make a painting and hang it in our apartment.
- Design a website.
- Watch 5 movies in theaters.
- Get a really great haircut.
- Drink a bottle of wine worth more than $20.
- give at least 1 trash bag of clothes to Goodwill.
- Buy Chris something he'd never buy for himself.
- Eat a whole lobster.
- Make business cards for myself.
(Wow! My hair looks really red in this picture. I think it was taken a day or two after I dyed it red, though. But it still looks sooo red!)