Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Last

Well, this is the last post before I have a new last name. I'm leaving tonight to go down to the island. Thursday and Friday will be days to finish last minute things, with a Bachelorette party on Friday night. Saturday is the Bridesmaid's Luncheon and the Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner. Then Sunday is the big day. We'll be back in Statesboro on Tuesday night.

I'm in the middle of packing right now. It's insane. It really isn't like packing for anything else. The beauty products alone get their own suitcase, and if you know me well, you know that this is pretty crazy.

I'll probably tweet a few times over the next week, but other than that it will be radio silence until I get back. I'll be taking my camera, but don't expect lots of pictures ASAP. They will come, but it will probably be slow. They will probably be posted here and on Flickr, not on Facebook if I can help it.

Now, a quick trip to Hobby Lobby to pick up some last minute ribbon, then packing, packing, packing.

Wish us luck and a cool breeze.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you! I will be thinking about you all weekend! Have an awesome weekend! I really do wish we could have been there. Love ya!!