Monday, March 10, 2008

Sculpey Crazy!

I can't stop crafting. I can't stop making sculpey earrings. It's really becoming insane.

Here are the new creations. Most of these are just on posts as I've completely run out of hooks. I've even gone so far as to pull the hooks off earrings I don't wear anymore. My name is Katie, and I'm addicted to sculpey.


Diet Coke cans for Kristen! She wore them all weekend.


Mmmm... Cookies!


CHEESE! (Kristen's idea)


Bananas. These were hard... but I'm fairly pleased with how they turned out.


I call these "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head" earrings.


... and these are "I Can See Clearly Now, the Rain is Gone."

And I'm working on ideas for more. I'm beginning to branch out from foods. We'll see how that goes.

I really am going to have to stop at some point to do some school work... and so that my roommates can have the kitchen table back.

No comments: