Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

This year, I'm thankful for:

1. A husband that I love and who loves me unconditionally in return... even when I'm 12 kinds of crazy.
2. Our small, but happy home... broken washing machine and all.
3. My family, who bent over backwards to help us make our wedding the most special day of our lives.
4. My new family, who have welcomed me so warmly that I feel like they've always been part of my life.
5. Friends that can make me laugh even in the most dire of circumstances.
6. The ability to make ends meet when so many people can't.
7. All my crafting supplies and the ability to use them to make fun things.
8. My phone, so I can always call my grandma and ask her if she thinks a cup and a half of oil in carrot cake is too much, even though that's what the recipe says.
9. Good books that can take away the world for a few hours on a rainy day.
10. You.

What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

No comments: