Thursday, November 12, 2009

10 Pretty Things

Sorry it's been so long....

I needed some visual stimulation today, so I thought I'd share. Here are 10 pretty things that I love right now.

1. Audrey Hepburn. I watched Sabrina for the upteenth time recently and I fell in love with her all over again. She really was magical.
2. This engagement photo of my friends Callie & Robert. Seriously, could they be a more gorgeous couple? And two nicer, more fun people you'll never meet. I really, really love them.

3. Cozy Bedrooms. The Hubs and I are desperately trying to make our apartment cute and functional. It's a slow process, but we're getting there. Images like these help to keep the creative juices flowing.

4. Pretty things that fly.

5. Red hair. I want it sooo bad.
6. Pretty hardware. Since I was a little kid, I've been fascinated with knobs and hinges and keyholes and such. Someday I'm going to live in a house with the most beautiful doorknobs.
7. Pictures of sweet words.

8. 80's Fantasy movies. If you haven't seen all of these, you should be ashamed of yourself. They were among my favorites as a kid, and still are.
The Princess Bride, still my favorite movie of all time.

Legend. Tom Cruise before he got weird. Also Tim Curry Plays a very convincing Satan. Wonderful, wonderful movie.

Labyrinth- David Bowie. That's really all you need to know.

9. Colorful Collections

10. The new John Mayer album. Particularly this song. It doesn't officially come out until Tuesday, but I have acquired it a bit early. He did this song with Taylor Swift (who I secretly really like). Listen.


Image sources:
we heart it, anthropologie, me, google images, etc.

1 comment:

Princess Hippie said...

Thanks for the shout out to redheads! We always love attention. :D