Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Greg the Sock Creature... and other things.

Just a few things to share tonight.

Lydia left for home today but before she went, she dropped off my birthday presents. My aunt and uncle gave me my very own copy of Paula Deen's Just Desserts! I am going to bake everything in that book. I can't wait. And Lydia gave me a new super-cute pair of embroidery scissors!
And this ornament that she hand painted. It's the sign for 'W'... since that will be my new last initial in a year. It immediately went on the tree.

And finally, I made a sock creature! It sort of has bunny ears, but it's not a bunny. He has big button eyes, a little pink smile, long legs, wee little arms, and I named him Greg.... since we were watching House when I made him. His head is a little lopsided, but it's not his fault.


And now, Mark Wahlberg Talks to Animals. Say hi to your mother for me, okay?

3 comments:

Bibbi's Boggled Bloggle (say that three times fast) said...

Your little friend Greg is sooo cute. I'm sure he will have lots of friends and family soon. Looking forward to seeing what you create.
Glad you got the cookbook you wanted. That will be fun too. If you need any tasters....I will be glad to help.
Love from your Daddy's favorite youngest sister

Rischa said...

OMGoodness! I'm in love with Greg! He's adorable!!!! I'm SO getting that book!

That guy does a great impression of Mark Walburg. (sp?)

Love from your daddy's favorite youngest sister's youngest child. ;-)

PS Mom said your B-day is tomorrow. If I don't talk to you before then, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cuz!

Rischa said...

Pst!! Psssst!! Hey you! Go check my blog! ;-)

http://rischa.typepad.com/rischas_rants_raves_and_r/

:-P