Friday, December 26, 2008

100; Pinky Promises

Okay, I really promise to post all about my Holiday festivities, but it's been a long week. There was much travel, some presents, good company, and enough food to feed several armies.

I have pictures, but haven't bothered to get any of them off the camera yet. It will all be done in the next few days. Pinky swear.

On another note, this is blog post number ONE HUNDRED. I meant to make it a much more exciting post, but it's just not going to happen.

For now, I will leave you with what I'm looking forward to tonight. As we speak (as I type) I'm downloading the new Doctor Who Christmas Special and am sooooo excited about it. I can't wait to sit down tonight with Chris and watch it. Eek!



I hope everyone had as Holly Jolly of a Christmas as I did.

1 comment:

Bibbi's Boggled Bloggle (say that three times fast) said...

So glad you had a good Christmas. This next year will be an exciting, busy one for you. Have fun and enjoy it.

Love from your Daddy's favorite youngest sister