Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm melting! I'm melting!

It's Friday. My air conditioner went out on Monday. I finally got somebody to come look at it this afternoon and good news! My compressor is shot (apparently) and there's nothing the repairman can do until he talks to my landlord. Really? What happened to just billing it? So, I have NO idea when I'll have cool air again. This, my friends, is what it's like to live in a cheap apartment.

In other (much more pleasant) news, I did these this week:





Both patterns are from HERE. Many, many beautiful goodies.

And if I don't melt first, I'm going home this weekend to go bridesmaid dress shopping with Lydia (for her wedding, not mine.) I'm looking forward to it for two reasons. 1. It gives me a chance to go to Augusta and maybe do a little shopping for things I can wear more than once. 2. It gets me into a bridal shop. And maybe, just maybe, I'll get over my fear of trying on wedding dresses a little bit.

I bid you a pleasant (and cool) weekend.

No comments: