Chris and I were lucky enough to be gifted Masters tickets for Saturday. This is sort of what it was like:
1. It was the largest gathering of fifty-year-old white guys in polo shirts and khaki pants I have ever seen in my 23 years.
2. The grass was prettier and softer than any carpet I've ever had.
3. We sat at the 4th hole for a few hours in the morning and saw the first 1/3 of the golfers come through. Then it started to rain....... alot.
4. It rained so hard that we had to leave, change clothes, then come back later.
5. Now dry, we planted ourselves at the 18th green.
6. I saw Tiger Woods. I saw him make the shot pictured below. It was beautiful.
7. We went home, tired but happy.