Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Helpful Katie

I find it terribly funny that everybody comes to me for help with their:

a. computers, including, but not limited to:
  • internet problems
  • digital camera trouble
  • I need this specific software, can you get it for me?
  • Photoshop help
  • I want this particular CD/TV Show/Movie, can you download it for me?

b. Sewing and/or crafting needs... including:
  • Sew up the holes in my clothing and/or bedding
  • I lost a button... help!
  • I want you to help me make gifts for my friends and/or relatives.
  • Make me a pillow/bag/pouch/scarf/hat, etc.

c. TV, DVD Players, VCR's, and other electronic equipment


I'm not complaining, mind you. It's just that some things really don't require my help. They require Google. And some things require learning how to do it for yourself.

As for the stuff that really does require my help, a little compensation never hurt anybody.

No comments: