Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter and the Extremely Tired Katie

Okay, so it's been over a week. Oops.

Last night, Jessica and I did this:


I laughed. I cried. I yawned a lot.... but that had nothing to do with the movie. I was just really sleepy at 3am.
I'm going to be super tired today for our trip to Furman (our biggest football rival, in Greenville, SC). Chris says I can sleep in the car.
But you should know: Harry Potter is always worth it.
If you weren't one of the crazies at the theater last night at midnight, you should go see it ASAP. Like now. Seriously... go.

xoxo

PS... I think there may be some free fonts coming up in a bit (since it's Friday and all). We'll see.

2 comments:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

I'm a crazy and now I can't stop yawning.

citymouse said...

Even after actually seeing it last night/this morning, I still watched the trailer and loved it that much more!

I LOVED the Harry Potter Hangover comment on my blog. Too clever. (It was better than the red wine flu I had last Friday morning.)