Monday, September 20, 2010

Not Punctual: Better Late Than Never!

Nothing for a month, then two posts in one day?! Cover your head Chicken Little, the sky is falling!
But look! New mix! Woot!

Yeah, I thought I'd use my punctuality fail for the title. Clever, huh? I'm a clever girl.

TRACKLIST!

1. Vampire Weekend - Jonathan Low
2. Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - Sink/ Let it Sway
3. Zeus - Marching Through Your Head
4. Best Coast - Goodbye
5. Bishop Allen - Dimmer
6. The Unicorns - I Was Born (A Unicorn)
7. Surfer Blood - Floating Vibes
8. Brandon Flowers - Magdalena
9. The Black Keys - Never Give You Up **Note: I totally RickRolled myself a few times trying to find this one on 8Tracks. Not awesome.
10.
Wavves - King of the Beach
11. The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio
12. Pepper Rabbit - Older Brother
13. Band of Horses - On My Way Back Home
14. Delta Spirit - Devil Knows You're Dead
15. Sonny & The Sunsets - Too Young To Burn
16. Ra Ra Riot - Keep it Quiet
17. The Working Title - Can't Sleep 'Til Sunup

DOWNLOAD IT HERE! (direct link via dropbox)

And as always, you can preview before downloading below via 8tracks. And look! A new flash player with album artwork as the background! Fancyyyyyyyy.




Enjoy your new music and have a lovely, lovely day.
xoxo

1 comment:

citymouse said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back.